WELCOME TO BAR. SHESHRAO WANKHEDE COLLEGE OF ARTS & COMMERCE LIBRARY
Library provides following services
1. Access to online journals under UGC-INFLIBNET program (N-LIST)
2. Book lending Services
3. Reprography / Xerox Services
4. Newspaper clippings
5. Reading room availability separate reading room for teachers and PG student
6. High Speed Internet Searching and printing
7. Reference Services
8. Inter Library Loan
9. Separate facility for NET/SET appearing students
10. User Orientation
11. Library Best User Award to Students
12. Issue Return of the books
13. OPAC Search Facility
14. Internet Search Facility
15. N-LIST Digital Database
1. Special Reading facilities for teachers and PG Students.
2. Internet facility (Broadband) with twenty terminals is provided in library which caters to the need of UG classes. Separate facility for teachers and PG students is created.
3. Photocopying and printing services are extended to students.
4. Library has been enriched with twenty one computers (1 Server + 20 Clients connected in LAN)
5. Bar Code project is completed. One TSC Bar Code Printer purchased and one reader for circulation.
6. The separate Internet facility (Broad Band) has been extended to students and staff on twenty computer terminals. Separate facility for PG students and teachers is provided.
7. Throughout the year regular orientation programmes are conducted in the library which includes using reference sources on CDs, creating awareness about free informatio sources available on Internet through “Information Literacy Programmes”.
1. Library automation work is in process LIBMAN library software is purchased for automation of library. In order to create awareness about the automated services, regular “Information Literacy Programs for the students and teachers are carried out in the Library throughout the year . These programmes primarily include searching of OPACs, Internet awareness and demonstration of Open Access Educational Resources available on internet etc.
2. Competitive Examination guidance cell
3. To attract more students to visit the library and use the resources the “Library Best User Award” is constituted. In this year library Best User Award felicitated to Ms. Pallavi Gondale students of B.Com,Part-2 .